ICCE 2016 Paper Submission
Before uploading your papers to our Paper Submission System, please ensure that you have followed the following instructions
- Ensure that you have adhered to the page limits for full paper (8-10 pages), short paper (5-6 pages) & poster (2-3 pages).
- Ensure that you have followed the formatting instructions in the “Paper Template File”.
A major change is that the conference will practice single-blind review from this year onward, i.e., the authors of the submitting papers will not know who their referees are, while the referees will be aware of the authors of the papers that they are reviewing. Therefore, anonymization is no longer required in the submitted manuscripts.
Paper Submission System for main conferencePlease visit EasyChair for ICCE 2016.
How to use EasyChair to submit an articleRegistration
- Visit EasyChair(https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icce2016) to sign up for an account if you do not have one.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Your Email, EasyChair will send you a confirmation mail. (Please use the email that the PC chair use to contact with you, if you are a PC member)
- Receive the mail in your mailbox for a link to edit your account (user name and password). Remember the user name and password you set, you will use the user name/ password to log in.
- Login to EasyChair
- Click [New Submission], choose the sub-conference.
- Enter the information of your article, click [Submit], EasyChair will send you a confirm mail.
Click [My Submissions]->choose the article->click [Update information] to modify [Title],[Abstract],[Category] or [Keywords]->click [Change Information]
Click [My Submissions] you can see all your articles.