The Eligibility Criteria for the Ph. D. ProgrammeFirst Class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST), as specified in the General Eligibility Criterion, in the qualifying degree:
- M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent degree in any branch of Engineering OR
M.Phil. (2-year degree) in Social Sciences OR
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Phil.(1 year)* OR
M.Ed. (with technology adoption and assessment studies)*
- A valid GATE score (eligible for Institute TA/ RA) OR
- A valid CSIR/ UGC JRF (eligible for Institute TA/ RA) OR
- A valid UGC/CSIR (Lectureship) (eligible only for project positions) OR
- Two years of research experience in fields related to educational technology (eligible only for project positions)
International candidates should visit the website of the International Relations Office of IIT Bombay for information regarding the opportunities available and the admission procedure.
We encourage international students interested in our Ph.D. program to apply for the IIT Bombay institute TA fellowships. More details about this can be found here.
We wish you all the best for your admission process and hope to see you soon at our esteemed institute.